Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sofi- A few of my favorite poems // Response 3

so, here we are, with more poetry related things.....

Today we are just explaining a few of our favorite slam poems and spoken words. (Mainly because we all love poetry)

I decided not to explain why I love them, or their meanings, because your meanings are not the same as mine, and I don't want to effect the different type of beauty you see in the video verse the beauty i do.

so yeah, here's that

1. Moles Don't Think About Space or Small Talk ~ Savannah Brown <3 (yes, I'm in love with sav)

2. Explaining my Depression to my Mother ~ Sabrina Benaim

3. What Lies Ahead ~ Sav Brown (yes I know a lot of these are sav poems)

4. This city is alive ~ Sav Brown (basically go watch all of sav's poems because they are literally all beautiful and amazing)


Yes, I know this is her poem Graffiti and not this city is alive... it just wasn't showing up when I was trying to put it in the blog post... so just go to sav's channel and watch all her vids.... sorry I'm literally obsessed

5. When I was a kid ~ Shane Koyczan 

6. Anxiety Group ~Cataline Ferro

7. Remember how we forgot ~ Shane K 


These are just a few of the ones I love.
There's obviously for many that I love,
but I just wanted to post a quick few that really stick to me.



(I'm sorry I haven't really been blogging very much on any of my blogs. My mind hasn't been in the right place recently, and nor will it ever be, and I've had so much school and life crap to do that I just can't get done)

No comments:

Post a Comment