Monday, March 28, 2016

Sofi- On being an INFP // Response 3

I'm an INFP (well INFP-T but normally you wouldn't say T/A at the end of your type when telling someone). This means I'm Introverted iNtuitive Feeling and Perveicing (-Turbulent). Basically in simpler terms this means I get my energy from being alone, and I go by my gut feeling rather than actual logic. Also INFP's are the most idealistic people anyone could ever meet.

I've actually never meet another INFP. You don't understand like how I want to go around every single room I'm always in and ask, "What's your personality type!!!?!?!?!?" (yes I'm a massive loser) All of my friends are like INFJ's, INTJ's, ENFP's, and so on and so on, but I've never meet someone who told me they were an INFP.... Honestly, I want to meet another INFP so we can talk about our minds together, wow, okay, yep continuing. (INFP's only make up about 4% of the population) I just feel most me when I'm with like minded people.

Also may I add that I've basically always been in love with self expression (which is a normal thing for INFP's)



As an INFP, I'm obsessed with self expression, and I LOVE POETRY! (just two out of my soooo many favorites include the channel Button Poetry and Savannah Brown both on youtube <3)

Other things I enjoy doing besides writing poetry include playing music, (I can play the piano, currently teaching myself the guitar, and I want to learn the ukulele), art, (although I can't actually draw nicely it's fun to do), I looove photography, and there's so many more things that I love to do  but just to name a few.






INFPs often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, INFPs may start to lose touch, withdrawing into "hermit mode", and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world. -https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality
Image result for infp



Luckily, like the flowers in spring, INFP’s affection, creativity, altruism and idealism will always come back, rewarding them and those they love perhaps not with logic and utility, but with a world view that inspires compassion, kindness and beauty wherever they go. -(the same website as before and listed down below as well)
I'm sorry this isn't the best post in the whole world, but it sure was fun to do. Make sure to go check out Rachel's and Sam's responses to our new Response3 thing :) (response to the third)!
If you would like to read more about INFP's, and/or find out your personality type and get to know yourself a little more, click this link! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment