Monday, March 28, 2016

Rachel- INFJ // Response 3

Hi, I am an INFJ


What is an INFJ?
          An 'INFJ' is a Myers Briggs personality type. Here is the meaning behind it:
 INFJ Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging. INFJs are always thinking of  a happy and "perfect" future, but often become discouraged when things in the present do not go smoothly. Wanting a meaningful life is very common. They do not share freely, keep to themselves, and are introverted ( the 'I' in 'INFJ' as stated above). INFJs are quiet, sensitive, caring, and always listen to somebody else's ideas and concerns. INFJs interests will most likely include writing, art, playing or listening to music, and reading.

         INFJs are the rarest type in our population and only account for less than 1% of the general population.

About me, personally:
    As an INFJ, I do apply to the stuff I've written about above (Obviously). So to go into more depth about myself, pertaining to INFJ descriptions, continue reading. :)

Here is a picture that is accurate as an introvert. (Please don't think I'm a freak! haha) 
I just love reading a good book on a rainy day, with a cozy blanket, and a substitution from tea to iced coffee (I don't like hot coffee...oops). 




...Or I would just like to be by myself and do something I like in peace
( rather that would be reading, blogging, or browsing through tumblr). hehe




In the writing part of  what INFJs interests are, I LOVE slam poetry and spoken word poetry.  I highly recommend watching Button Poetry on youtube because they have great slam/spoken word poetry.  Overall, I really like this area of writing because there is not filter on what somebody could write. They write/say exactly what they want others to know about their overall message. I really think that slam  poetry and spoken word poetry is powerful. 

 

You may have also noticed that I like photography too, if it wasn't obvious enough. 
It is also something I like to do because it is on the quiet and peaceful side. 
I often like to take pictures while "adventuring" and listen to music as I do so.










I can't say which genres of music I actually like, however I like listening to acoustics, some pop, and mostly alternative.  (along with the other music I've mentioned in earlier posts).

         

So that's just some stuff about me. :)


More about INFJs here 

What personality type are you? Take the test here ! :)

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment