Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Rach- Recent location pictures // Response 3

Sorry for being late on this month's Response 3 topic. I just got back from vacation. :)
Okay, so this month we are doing the topic "Pictures from a place we were recently at"
I was just recently at a Twenty One Pilots concert on June 19th... BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. (ik ik sooo cliche but honestly though.( I'll write a blog post a little bit about it) ). I was also at the beach this past week. But I cannot post pictures from there bc they are all on my phone.

So for this specific post, I'll just put pictures from my trip from Tennessee that I never posted....







      Got this cool picture when leaving the Andrew Jackson House. It looks like a painting! 


 Driving to Nashville :))








 Visiting the Opryland Hotel... It was gorgeous inside!




 They have a radio station in the hotel?! 










 A picture of my sister and her boyfriend on this vintage looking staircase. 



No comments:

Post a Comment